(1) Is This website Australian Own and operated.
Yes it is and Proudly Australian.
(2) Pinballarcade.com.au buyer protection, How does this work
If the buyer and seller use Paypal for the payment for the transaction its already covered.
Contact Paypal if you did not receive your item or item is not as described.
(3) What payment methods are allowed on Pinballarcade.com.au
Any and all payment methods are available between the buyer and seller.
(4) Can I advertise my website on my listings and store.
Yes you can, we want you to grow so we can too, as long as its your online store, abuse of this will have listing cancelled.
(5) What can I Sell on Pinballarcade.com.au
Anything gaming and arcade related can be bought or sold provided its legal in Australia.
(6) Do i need to open a store to sell on pinballarcade.com.au.
No you dont, but fees are are higher. Free Store Available.
(7) Can i Sell downloadable products, and Game Codes.
Yes you can, pinballarcade.com.au supports downloadable digital products.
Can be selected when listing an item and offers a download button for the end user once the payment has been approved.
Game Codes can be emailed to the buyer.
(8) In the event i sell a product that may infringe trademark or copyright of another entity what process handling does Pinballarcade.com.au take.
Pinballarcade.com.au take's trademark and copyright violations very seriously. Pinballarcade.com.au will not remove your product, or service without first notifying you. We do not shoot and then ask questions later and then let the seller talk to a brick wall, we are human here. Our approach is to avoid conflict and false misrepresentation of origin. All notifications from rights owners must be in writing with their paperwork showing ownership and copyright.
(9) Why do you charge to use your website as others are free.
Many sites that have opened up that offer free service have either closed down or fill your inbox with spam and junk mail and target you adds, and that's how they fund their site.
Costumer service, server, hosting, software and updates needs to paid for, a stable and reliable service comes at a cost.
(10) Gst and how does it work on Pinballarcade.com.au
All Account and service fees on Pinballarcade.com.au is Gst inclusive.
Currently set at 10 % and may change without notice, according to tax laws.
All sales of items on our website include Gst by law. Sellers are responsible for Gst reporting for local or international sales.
Pinballarcade.com.au does not collect Gst, Vat, and Taxes from sales to forward on to relevant tax departments.
(11) Do i need a ABN number to sell on Pinballarcade.com.au
It is not required from our end and we do not ask for it. However it is the sellers responsibility to abide by the tax laws in their country.
(12) Are international buyers and sellers able to use Pinballarcade.com.au
Yes they are and are welcome. All pricing in Australian Dollars Only.
(13) If i sell a certain amount do you forward that information to the Tax office.
No we do not, no information is given at all to any department about our buyers and sellers.